Sunday, February 14, 2016

Love my bunny - art journal page

To make this page I started by drawing the little creature. I then coloured the background using gelatos in oranges yellows and pinks. I set the colour using varnish spray.
Please check out my video on how to lock in distress inks to see more.
I then coloured the little creature using white and grape gelatos, shaded using my finger. The bunny is coloured with my white marker and then everything is outlined using a big and thinner black marker. I then used my Faber castell stencil with white acrylic paint to give some interest to the background and then thinned black paint and made it run from the top to the bottom.

I hope you love how this came out as much as I did, and if you did please leave me a comment or a suggestion and please subscribe to my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment