Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Weekly Challenge - TEAL

Hi all my friends, today I have a fun project to share with you. 

I have started a new challenge on my Facebook sharing group and you can find the prompts in the pined post.

This week the challenge was Teal, which is one of my favorite colors, so luckily I had no problem with that.

Here's how I made it:

Step 1:  Apply texture paste through a stencil.  I used the Faber-Castell mixed media stencil 101.
Step 2:  Apply watered down Calypso Teal acrylic paint from dylusions in some spots, and more strong color in others.
Step 3: Apply liquitex  Ink in turquoise.
Step 4: Apply some Pebeo Gold paint diluted with water in some ares over the texture.
Step 5: Add some Embellishment mousse in Pacific teal.
Step 6: I embellished the tag with a mermaid stamp and colored with copic markers.
Step 7: Add some transparent resin dots




SOCIAL MEDIA:
YOUTUBE:  youtube.com/c/MyArtyHeart
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/MyArtyHeart
INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/myartyheart/
ETSY: etsy.com/nz/shop/MyArtyHeart
BLOG: art-journal-pages.blogspot.co.nz
FACEBOOK SHARING: facebook.com/groups/1892611420991342/
GOOGLE +: google.com/+MyArtyHeart
EMAIL: myartyheartyt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment