Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Dylusions Journal Play #10 - Jane Davenport Girl

Being inspired as an artist is one of the best feelings one can ever experience.  Its like total euphoria and just indescribable to people who haven't found their passion in life yet. 

When I got this book from Jane Davenport about drawing faces (see review here: https://youtu.be/aXof1B9pFb8  )
I felt so inspired to create because of all the energy and amazing vibes she gives off.  So off I went to try my luck at drawing once more and I can not believe how much I have improved.  

I felt really free when I started playing in my journal and I hope this inspires you to want to try it out for yourself. And if your attempt sucks the first time, good.  You cant be great at it immediate. But keep trying and I'll be here to cheer you on all the way.

Thanks for sharing my journey with me!

Here is the process Video for you: 



Thank you for watching this video!
**List of Supplies used – Dylusions journal play #10 **
Dylusions journal
Dylusions Paint: Bubblegum Pink, Squeezed Orange, vibrant turquoise, fresh Lime
Primary Elements – Forest Green, Blue Grass
Archival Ink – Jet Black, Majestic Violet
Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pens – Skin tones – 116, 189, 131, 114, 103, 132
Faber-Castell – Polychromos – Black
BIC – Aquacouleur Pencils
Queen white gel pen
Pentel – EnerGel 0.7mm

Find me:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment