Monday, June 19, 2017

Hallo all my arty peepes, I have made a zine for you all to check out.  I will be giving one away to a Auzie or Kiwi.  Nothing against other people, I'm just poor as you all know artists are and postage is insane.  So please play along as I create this zine and have lots of fun doing so. 

Love you all to bits.




Thank you for watching this video!
**List of Supplies used – Zine **
A3 Cheap Craft paper (K-Mart)
Dylusions Paint: Crushed grape, Bubblegum Pink, Calypso Teal, After Midnight, Fresh Lime, Lemon Zest
Pebeo Watercolour – Aquarelle Fine
GIOTTO Décor Metallic Blue
Queen white gel pen
Pentel – EnerGel 0.7mm

Giveaway – Open to Australia and New Zealand.  You must comment with your favourite art supply at the moment. Winner will be chosen on Friday 23 June 2017 at RANDOM. Good Luck!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment