Thursday, June 15, 2017

Dylusions Journal Play # 9

Blocked.  I have felt uninspired and totally blocked the last 2 weeks.  Procrastinating for all I'm worth, making meaningless things like mixed media books and pretending to be all about it.  Honestly, I don't know why we get like this, probably because its just been a rough couple of weeks, had a sick daughter and recovering from jet lag among other things didn't help much either. So I just sat myself down and told myself that I had to start somewhere.  Well, was I pleasantly surprised!!!

Here is the process video of me playing, I hope you have fun watching it and get inspired to make something great yourself:



**List of Supplies used – Dylusions journal play #9 **
Dylusions journal
Dylusions Paint: Crushed grape, Bubblegum Pink, Calypso Teal, After Midnight
Pebeo Iridescent: 352 Iridescent gold
Archival Ink – Jet Black, Majestic Violet
Distress Spray stain – Blueprint sketch
Heidi Swapp – Color shine – Gold
Faber-Castell – Polychromos – Black
GIOTTO Décor Metallic Blue and Metallic Bronze
Queen white gel pen
Pentel – EnerGel 0.7mm
Faber-Castell Stencil set 101
Stamps - AliExpress

EMAIL: myartyheart@gmail.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment